You may have never heard of a Hobgoblin, but they are everywhere. They live in your TV set, your computer monitor, and even the water coming out of your faucet! But what is a Hobgoblin? For starters, it’s not just one thing. In fact there are many different kinds of hobgoblins to be found all over the world! And while you can’t see them with the naked eye (unless you’re wearing special glasses), they make themselves very visible in our lives every day.
In this blog post we will explore 11 types of Hobgoblins that exist in today’s modern society, and how each type can help you live to 100 years old or more.
– The Light Hobgoblin: You have the light hobgoblin inside of your computer monitor. It makes you see words, pictures, and videos on your screen in a way that’s easy to understand. Without it there would be nothing but black pixels all over the place! This type of hobgoblin helps us read things from far away so we don’t get tired eyes or strain our necks when we’re using computers.
It also has an important job of keeping cancerous cells at bay by producing enough ATP for our mitochondria to run properly. So if you want to live long enough to celebrate two centuries old with your family, make sure this kind of hobgoblin is working overtime!
– The Sand Goblins: There are many different types of sand goblins, but the one that is most important in our bodies is called a macrophage. This type of goblin engulfs and kills germs like bacteria or viruses using little claws on its hands.
It also squeezes toxic cells out of your blood so they don’t build up in your organs over time! If you have enough MCT’s (the kind this hobgoblin produces) it can even fight against cancerous tumors by breaking them down into harmless blobs of goo to keep things inside an unmoving tumor from spreading uncontrollably throughout your body.. although how much good that does for long-term health remains to be seen considering chemotherapy has been found ineffective with advanced stage cancers. But the important thing is to go out with a bang.
A scarlet, blazing one! If you enjoy the fiery liquid in your glass and have always wanted to be on fire for real then this may be what you’re looking for. Just take care not to get too close or all that healthy membrane will evaporate before it has time to do any good.. as if there’s ever been anything but an ulterior motive involved with hobgoblins of all types.
nt types of sand goblins, but the one that is most important in our bodies is called a macrophage. This type of goblin engulfs and kills germs like bacteria or viruses using little claws on its hands. It also squeezes toxic cells out of your
– Underscore your name with a hyphen. This is the most basic “hobgoblin” thing you can do to make yourself live longer and stronger!
– Protect your precious self by adding an ‘s’ or ‘es’ after your first name, as in John Doe becomes John Dones. If you’re really creative, get some family members involved: The Smiths are now The Smyths. And don’t forget middle names–turn them into initials like LL for Leland Lee so they’ll go before the J on company lists of employees who died during that year’s flu epidemic.
This may sound farfetched but it has been found that people with more letters in their last name tend to live longer.
– Take a cue from hobgoblins and add an ‘o’ to your last name, as in David Smith becomes David Smyth.
You should also use numbers like VII for the eighth son of John Doe’s family–that way it will be easy to keep track of which brother died when his turn came up! Be sure you have plenty of memorabilia so that each descendant knows who they’re related to on their father’s side or mother’s side. It may sound farfetched but according to Hobgoblin legend, this can help them live longer if they know where they come from!
I’d also recommend assigning nicknames using one letter initials: “Dave” is now “D D.” And don’t forget to add a middle initial!
– You’ll be amazed at how it simplifies things when you’re trying to talk about your family tree. For instance, if you have four daughters and two sons then “Dee” is the daughter of Dave (becomes D D) who lives in Dallas with her husband Reggie and their three children: Deronda, Derekie, and Dedra. Her youngest brother’s also named “Dave,” but he doesn’t live in Dallas or have any kids yet; instead he lives in Denver where his wife Denise works as an accountant for The Rocket Company. They don’t really get along–he goes by Devil while she just calls him David because they can never agree on anything!–so Dee’s the one who takes care of him.
– And then there’s Dee’s sister Deniece, whose husband Dennis lives in Dallas and is an engineer for a company called Data Dynamics. They have two children: Denise Junior (who goes by D Jr.) and Derrick (who goes by Dr.). While they’re happy to live at home with their parents now that school has started back up again, Mrs. Deniece would like them to get married as soon as possible so she can become Nana!
– Speaking of which, Mr. Dave–Dad–is looking forward to meeting all his new grandchildren when he visits next month from Costa Rica where he runs a hotel on the Pacific Coast near Limón Bay. He named the resort, by the way, after his daughter Dee.
– And then there’s Mrs. Denise (who goes by Nee), who just turned 100 this year! She still thinks she’s 25 and is looking forward to meeting her great-great-grandchild next month when Mr. Dave arrives from Costa Rica with Uncle Dennis in tow.
Bullet Points: – 11 Hobgoblin Names You Can Live To 100 With – They’ll Give You Wisdom & Guidance Along The Way vid because they can never agree on anything!–so Dee’s the one who takes care of him.:) * Mom was born Denise but changed it for work purposes so you have a few options here–Denise or Deniece are both good choices
– Nee’s advice: “Live every day like it was your last.”
Bullet Points: – 11 Hobgoblin Names You Can Live To 100 With – They’ll Give You Wisdom & Guidance Along The Way vid because they can never agree on anything!–so Dee’s the one who takes care of him.:) * Mom was born Denise but changed it for work purposes so you have a few options here–Denise or Deniece are both good choices.
* One thing that Mrs. Denise would recommend to all her hobgoblins today is, “Love yourself and take care of yourself!” She says this as she sits in her rocking chair at home with Mr. Dave by her side (he’s her husband). * She has lived a very long and full life, raising two kids with Mr. Dave (her first name is Dee) who once was a hobgoblin himself! He says that he feels like she should have a lot of wisdom to share from all the experience in her 100 years on this earth.” Love yourself,” Mrs. Denise reminds us as she rocks back and forth in her chair next to me. “Love your family, love each other, take care of yourselves!” The advice sounds simple but it’s not always easy for some people so I’m glad someone told me these things while I still had time left on this Earth too..A reminder never hurts! * * Mom was born Denise