There is no need for the government to interfere with free movement of professionals like me. I am now able to move to Spain with a regular work visa, thanks to the European Union. I don’t have to worry about any visa or passport problems.

At least that is the way things are supposed to go. EU membership is supposed to be a step towards greater freedom. But since the EU is only supposed to be a step towards a more integrated world, I don’t think it can be that easy.

Well, actually, it can be that easy. There are a few restrictions, of course, but I don’t see how you can say that the EU is a step away from freedom. The way I see it is that the EU is an extension of the USA (and maybe Canada and Australia as well). We need to figure out which of these steps we are taking toward freedom.

The EU is a step away from freedom, but it has more restrictions. Although people often say the EU is the “first” step, in reality it is not because the EU has so much greater freedom. The EU has more restrictions, but it is the most fully integrated world, and therefore, it can be easier to integrate with other countries. What I mean is that it’s also easier for people to live in a one-world government-free society.

The EU has its advantages. For one, it is a world-wide government, but this is not necessarily always true. It’s more like a government with a few countries, each with its own constitution. Another advantage is that the EU is integrated into the world economy, so it doesn’t require a huge effort on the part of its employees to work overseas. It is possible to work in the EU without having to leave the country.

But if you leave the country, you have to get a visa and a new identity. A passport and a visa is not a new identity. It is more like a new identity. As a result, it is easier for people to live in an EU-friendly country, but it still means that there are a few things you need to do to live in Europe. One is get an EU passport. Another is to sign up for a new identity.

The process of registering for a new identity is called “renewing your immigration status.” This is an EU-only process, and the only way to do it is if you have a permanent residence in another EU country. It means that you must have a new name, passport, and a new identity. You probably won’t need to do this if you are already a citizen of another EU country.

So what do you do when you are in Spain and you want to get a new identity? Well, you can go to a Spanish agency. You can also go to the nearest consulate. However, when you go to the consulate, you are required to show a passport that is your current passport plus one letter from your passport. The consulate will only take your current passport and the letter from your passport. But you CANNOT take your passport away with you.

This is the part where you’d be surprised to hear me say that Spaniards are a bunch of jerks. The idea that you can have two passports and have them both show up on the consulate is a bit of a stretch. The Spanish government doesn’t really allow you to have two passports. There is only one official passport/immigration that can be used for both citizens and foreigners.

So there it is. The consulate will ask you for your passport when they see your passport in your passport folder.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here